Ladies Hair Salon Services and Excursion Question

Texascruiser2008

Hi,

Hair Services

I wanted to purchase a few shampoo/blow dry/style services and using their menu there is a price for long hair and one for short hair, I have hair that just touches my shoulders, anyone know which to use? Plus for example the long is $44 and there is also an option for a bundle for 3 for $129 so you say a few bucks but after many calls to medallion apparently that is not for me to go three times which is how I read it but I have to bring two other people with me a the same time. Anyone book this before?

Excursion

The one we want is sold out, what are the odds they will put on another bus once on the ship? its to the Arizona Memorial so I imagine it will be popular. We prefer a ship sponsored tour.

Thanks all ! 

16 hours ago, Texascruiser2008 said:

Excursion

The one we want is sold out, what are the odds they will put on another bus once on the ship? its to the Arizona Memorial so I imagine it will be popular. We prefer a ship sponsored tour.

Even tho' you prefer ship-sponsored excursions, I'm going to tell you how we did it. It might interest you or someone else who's reading this.

Bought tickets for Arizona online (at the time they were $1pp). We walked to the bus stop. It was the wrong stop. A bus stopped & we asked how to get to the Arizona. The driver said, "hop on and I'll drop you at the correct stop". Hopped on, hopped off at no charge. Caught the correct bus. Again, at the time they were $1pp for seniors. The bus took about 45 minutes to get the the Arizona. Did the tour, caught the bus back. Did it all on our schedule. Total cost for 2 was $6.00.

Hair  that touches your shoulders is considered to be long.  Short hair is above the collar.  Extra long is below the shoulders.  Hope that helps.  My cousin is a hair stylist, so that’s how I know.  Not sure about about the bundle cost, but it seems silly that it would for three people and not three appointment times for you.  What’s the difference? lol