HAVANA BAR CARNIVAL VISTA

Heimey

My wife and I are cruising on the Vista in a few weeks. I have a couple of questions about the Havana Bar.

1 - How late does the part of the bar that services the pool area stay open?

2 - Does the entire ship have access to the Havana Bar night club area or is it reserved for those with rooms in the area?

Thanks a lot

Heimey

There are two bars.  One is on the pool side (Havana), and the other on the Night Club side.  IIRC from my Feb 2022 Vista cruise (where I had Havana access), the Night Club bar stayed open late but the pool side did not (not that that was a problem since they are literally back to back).

Only the Havana pool side area is restricted; guests can access the Havana Night Club anytime.

And I'll note here that the same bartenders service both inside and outside.  Havana deck pool is open after 7PM to all.   Few use the pool that late.  But if OP wants to grab a drink inside and then head outside to sit in the comfy couches, I'm don't think there would be an issue.  

2 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

And I'll note here that the same bartenders service both inside and outside.  Havana deck pool is open after 7PM to all.   Few use the pool that late.  But if OP wants to grab a drink inside and then head outside to sit in the comfy couches, I'm don't think there would be an issue.  

They changed that (thank goodness) a number of years ago. Havana pool area including pool-side bar is only for Havana guests.

• Like 1