Itinerary Change on Navigator but HAL says no

OC PAT

Oh, wise ones, please advise. We are leaving on 10/3 for the South Pacific on the Zuiderdam.  The navigator has a changed itinerary, and HAL official are saying not so and cannot explain why the Navigator has a different Itinerary.  My TA has been on the phone hours talking to various departments, hours.  Meanwhile, folks currently, on the Zuiderdam received confirmation and another TA notified their customer.  So, I think the Navigator has it right and HAL hasn't got their act together.  I would like a verification though, so I can cancel reservations.  Any suggestions who we can contact to get a straight answer.

When we had a change in departure time and a port change for our October 29 cruise, as soon as we got notice, it was changed on HAL's website, other online TAs, and the updated itinerary we received from our TA. Also, people on my roll calls received the same information at virtually the same time. I did not check the Navigator app.

Have you checked with others on your roll call?

1 hour ago, OC PAT said:

Any suggestions who we can contact to get a straight answer.

At this point in time, I don’t think there is a straight answer anywhere!!! The right hand doesn’t know where the left hand even is!! Come join the roll call. 
Denise

• Like 1

Thank you all.  yes, I am on the roll call, and everyone has been sharing their information.  Bottom line is that HALs guest relations and other offices are saying one thing, the itinerary is still the same and cannot figure out why the Navigator has the change.  The purpose of my query here, was to see if anyone knows of a separate person who can officially clear this problem up.