Meraviglia BL Cabin - Aurea Experience?

Canadian_J

First time looking to potentially book an MSC Cruise, and looking for some help/clarification from those who are more familiar.

We have a category BL cabin (10202) on the Meraviglia on hold. Looking up the category code it looks to be a "Aurea Balcony". Does this include the usual advertised Aurea package perks by default? The MSC site (https://www.msccruisesusa.com/cruise/experiences-staterooms) seems a bit misleading as under the Auera Experience section is says "Available with Suites", which leads me to believe that perhaps these perks aren't offered with a balcony? 

Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, Canadian_J said:

The MSC site (https://www.msccruisesusa.com/cruise/experiences-staterooms) seems a bit misleading as under the Auera Experience section is says "Available with Suites", which leads me to believe that perhaps these perks aren't offered with a balcony? 

Depending on their mood they sometimes call all there Aurea Balcony cabins "Suites", sometimes and earlier "Junior Suites". But even then "Available with Suites" is wrong as Aurea cabins are also available as Oceanview on newer ships. Or it is a Oceanview Suite😄 

Relevant for the Experience perks is always and only the booked Experience, never the cabin type. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2022 at 11:33 AM, Zephyr173 said:

Nice, Canadian_J. Enjoy your MSC cruise.

I read in your signature “Ocean Cay Weekender”.  Is that what it sounds like : YYZ-MCO-Ocean Cay and back on Sunday?

It absolutely is! Hoping to fly early Wednesday to MCO, booked a night near Port Canaveral, three night cruise (Ocean Cay overnight), then fly back to YYZ on Sunday. We've wanted to give them a try and the ship/port are both very appealing. With the price MSC offered us, we couldn't resist! I work for an airline, so that helps with the flight cost and economics of this. Normally I wouldn't do all this for such a short cruise!

I see you've sailed (or maybe are still aboard?) the Meraviglia. Hope it was a great cruise! If you have any tips or feedback, I'm all ears. Cheers!

14 hours ago, Canadian_J said:

It absolutely is! Hoping to fly early Wednesday to MCO, booked a night near Port Canaveral, three night cruise (Ocean Cay overnight), then fly back to YYZ on Sunday. We've wanted to give them a try and the ship/port are both very appealing. With the price MSC offered us, we couldn't resist! I work for an airline, so that helps with the flight cost and economics of this. Normally I wouldn't do all this for such a short cruise!

I see you've sailed (or maybe are still aboard?) the Meraviglia. Hope it was a great cruise! If you have any tips or feedback, I'm all ears. Cheers!

I’m still on the ship until 13 October. Let me know if you have any questions. I have 3 more sea days to run around to find your answer.