Symphony of the Seas 9/24 - 10/1 Part 2 B2B Live Reviews with Pictures!

BennyBrun

Day 2

This is why Dennis is the best CD… he goes the extra mile… all the other cruise director I have seen just do the announcements and gets going .. but Dennis takes it home!  Funny funny funny!  Watch this video … oh and if you don’t have an apple product you might not be able to open it 

9 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 2

This is why Dennis is the best CD… he goes the extra mile… all the other cruise director I have seen just do the announcements and gets going .. but Dennis takes it home!  Funny funny funny!  Watch this video … oh and if you don’t have an apple product you might not be able to open it 

IMG_2909.MOV

Do you know how long he will be on Symphony? Wondering if he will be there in December when we sail. Thx

2 hours ago, skyhawk352 said:

Strange question/Favor - The usual, Wheel of Fortune $1, does it have a max bet of $4 or $5 to qualify for the spin bonus? Thanks!

I am not an expert on slots but based on what I can see it’s $5.00…. I heard someone mention that a person won $46,000 on the last cruise.  Can’t confirm because I was not there and I have no pictures.  The smoke makes my eyes so dry in there.

13 minutes ago, blueslily said:

Do you know how long he will be on Symphony? Wondering if he will be there in December when we sail. Thx

I will see if I can get an answer for you but based on my very unscientific calculation he should still be here unless he is leaving early for Christmas holiday.

4 minutes ago, kimberlypodgorny said:

Have a great rest of your cruise and hope it is good weather!  I just returned to work today with a notice our owners are coming tomorrow not a great way to return from Symphony. 

Yikes!  That is not the best way to return back to work after such a great cruise in the Symphony!