Miracle debarkation question (in San Francisco)

groundloop

I'm currently on Miracle headed back to San Francisco from Hawaii.

After watching the very inefficient process of loading the ship and getting luggage on (which resulted in us leaving nearly 2 hours late), and the less than smooth process of getting off at our stops,  I'm wondering how smoothly debarkation will go.  Anyone who's been on Miracle recently have any experiences to share?

(Overall I'm happy with the cruise, the food has been very good, entertainment good, etc. but it seems like the powers that be on Miracle could learn a thing or two about getting folks off from other ships.  The problem with loading was a result of not having gangways that forklifts could drive across).

We did not have a good embarkation experience on Miracle in San Francisco, but debarkation went much more smoothly.  We did priority debarkation (platinum) and it was very quick organized.  Sorry, I can't remember exactly what time we got off (usually I have an uber receipt or something to reference) but we walked to a nearby car rental location and rented a car for the day.

1 hour ago, csm5986142 said:

We did not have a good embarkation experience on Miracle in San Francisco, but debarkation went much more smoothly.  We did priority debarkation (platinum) and it was very quick organized. 

I'm not platinum until our next cruise at Thanksgiving, but at embarkation I got the impression that around half of the guests on this cruise were platinum or diamond. 

And as far as getting us into the terminal and onto the ship embarkation seemed pretty smooth, much better than some of the other terminals we've cruised out of.  (But dang..... leaving nearly 2 hours late because the ship couldn't get loaded on time !!!!!!!!  ).