Honolulu tour companies that will pick up at the pier

scielerep

2 hours ago, scielerep said:

My husband and I are booked on the LA to Hawaii cruise leaving Jan 16, 2023.  Unfortunately I have waited too long to book the Honolulu highlights and Pearl Harbor tour.  Does anybody know what tour companies pick up at the pier?  

This is one tour that is so easy to do on your own.  

Bus/taxi/Lyft

Arizona Memorial / reservations America / $1 per ticket / Add on Missouri / Pacific Aviation Museum / Bowfin sub.  

Roberts Tours is the largest tour operator on the islands.  They also contract with Princess for many of their excursions, which are often abbreviated versions of tours that Roberts offer.  They're also the company that is contracted to provide local transit services for many of the Hawaiian municipalities.

If you can walk a couple of blocks from the pier, you can take the local bus (Da Bus) to Pearl.  Get a day pass so that you can also stop off at Iolani Palace on the way back (Steve and Dano aren't there. 😉)  You can also go the other direction to Waikiki if you want (on the same day pass.)  Be sure to check out the National Park Service site about making reservations for the Arizona Memorial (no charge other than a dollar for the processing.

I have a friend who lives in the Waikiki area and has never owned a car in the 10 or so years that he has been there.  People even go to Costco and then get on Da Bus with their box of purchases (you'll see that coming back from Pearl.)  

• Like 1