Riviera Caribbean Culinary Classes

Woofa

Good morning everyone.  We have now made final payment and are starting to get very excited about our first cruise.

Question:  I am thinking of signing us up for the Culinary class Florida meets the Carribean.  Has anyone done this?  There are only a few classes left and this is the only one on a sea day.  Love to hear some thoughts on this or other available classes for our cruise.  (the only other available options are modern Mediterranean the day we are in St Vincent's (Ship leaving at 7.) and Most requested St Ginger the day we are in St. Barts.(Ship leaving at 6)). At the moment we have no shore excursions planned and basically plan to just walk in and tour each island 

I think that maybe the Civic changes to these classes may be gone by January?

Also it looks like I can add this to our cart, do I have the option to pay now or at the end of the cruise?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Woofa said:

Good morning everyone.  We have now made final payment and are starting to get very excited about our first cruise.

Question:  I am thinking of signing us up for the Culinary class Florida meets the Carribean.  Has anyone done this?  There are only a few classes left and this is the only one on a sea day.  Love to hear some thoughts on this or other available classes for our cruise.  (the only other available options are modern Mediterranean the day we are in St Vincent's (Ship leaving at 7.) and Most requested St Ginger the day we are in St. Barts.(Ship leaving at 6)). At the moment we have no shore excursions planned and basically plan to just walk in and tour each island 

Also it looks like I can add this to our cart, do I have the option to pay now or at the end of the cruise?

Thank you.

Ring Oceania and book. I don’t think you can book anything via the website at the moment. I had to ring to book marital unit on a culinary course for our December Riviera cruise. 

2 hours ago, Woofa said:

Thank you.

I have not heard of that class  but if it interests you book it now

You have to pay at the time of booking 

I am surprised  they have them on  a port day  usually  just when at sea  IME

JMO

2 hours ago, Woofa said:

Thank you.

They are having quite a few classes on port days.  The only one still with spaces available is when we are in St. Johns.  All the rest are sold out.

I really enjoyed my culinary classes on Riviera last November. I did two, and I think the third one was canceled by the CDC. I thought they were great; I used my phone to film the Chef during his cooking demonstration  and then was able to re-create a fabulous paella at home on New Year’s Day. Really enjoyed both classes .

AF27190B-4E5A-425E-BA95-5B21E7858BCC.jpeg

• Like 3

On 10/2/2022 at 12:18 PM, ToxM said:

Ring Oceania and book. I don’t think you can book anything via the website at the moment. I had to ring to book marital unit on a culinary course for our December Riviera cruise. 

I'm on the Dec 22 holiday cruise on Riviera, and I had no problem whatever booking the classes over 6 weeks ago.  They do seem to go fast. You do have to pay immediately. I have OBC and it was deducted at check-out. If not enough, you have to give a credit card. There is no pay later option.

On 10/3/2022 at 2:27 PM, pinotlover said:

We are signed up for a couple of the classes on our Feb Marina cruise. We had no problems signing up online.

Weird, can’t do it online over here, well it wouldn’t let me. 

4 hours ago, ToxM said:

Weird, can’t do it online over here, well it wouldn’t let me. 

Could  be  different  IT in the UK

seems some other Countries also have trouble  with O websites where  they live

I would call or  if you use a TA there get them to do it

JMO

28 minutes ago, Woofa said:

Well, that one sold out. I signed us up for the modern Mediterranean instead.  Looking forward to it

When you get onboard  go to destinations  services ask to be put on the wait list for the other class 

people cancel or change their minds

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LHT28 said:

Could  be  different  IT in the UK

seems some other Countries also have trouble  with O websites where  they live

I would call or  if you use a TA there get them to do it

JMO

Yeah that’s what I did a few weeks ago .. all done very easily 🙂

• Like 1