How did I let this happen?

4 hours ago, coaster said:

Not sure what part of FL you are in, but I see a 2 night cruise at a good price. $70 on Freedom December 5th from Miami.

We're in south FL so a quick cruise is definitely doable! That one is so cheap I wish we could do it but we'd miss 2.5 days of work, doesn't seem worth it. Might have to sneak in a weekender before march!

• Like 1

On 10/3/2022 at 10:21 AM, CamaCama said:

Whomp whomp.  Just got off a cruise and these are my total points, I didn't think about it until I was this close. 

whomp.jpg

We're looking at our next family cruise and have it narrowed to two itineraries both 8 days. We'll be in the same boat if I can't get the hubby to agree to upgrade to a junior suite, the rest of the crew will be in balconies or lower and wanting to be near each other will be the challenge. 

20 minutes ago, RG306 said:

We're looking at our next family cruise and have it narrowed to two itineraries both 8 days. We'll be in the same boat if I can't get the hubby to agree to upgrade to a junior suite, the rest of the crew will be in balconies or lower and wanting to be near each other will be the challenge. 

Don't let it happen to you! lol

We had 54pts before the (extended) Mariner cruise last week.  It was booked during double points and we got a great deal on a JS so we should have at least 76pts when updated.  The Capt. sent out a letter stating we would receive points for the extra nights so I guess if they honor the same points for each night (4 pts per night) we will have 82pts and skip over Emerald status straight to Diamond, but that was never specified so we shall see...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MandyMooToo said:

We had 54pts before the (extended) Mariner cruise last week.  It was booked during double points and we got a great deal on a JS so we should have at least 76pts when updated.  The Capt. sent out a letter stating we would receive points for the extra nights so I guess if they honor the same points for each night (4 pts per night) we will have 82pts and skip over Emerald status straight to Diamond, but that was never specified so we shall see...

oh wow! I wonder if they do add the promos to those extra points or if you'll just get one extra point per night.

3 minutes ago, CamaCama said:

oh wow! I wonder if they do add the promos to those extra points or if you'll just get one extra point per night.

We will find out in a few days I guess!  I am sure that was not something they even considered when the days were being extended and I did not think Guest Services or the Loyalty Ambassador would have any idea at the time.  

1 hour ago, MandyMooToo said:

Oh wow! But even at 2 points per night for the extra nights in for a junior suite you'd be at 80 and Diamond, you still win 🙂 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tpcwags said:

I booked a 5 day, sailing 11/13 for that very reason. I had 75 points after Wonder Transatlantic in April-May and will be Diamond on all cruises after this one.

I booked 11/11 but wish I was diamond for that one as it's a girls trip!

Edited by CamaCama

2 minutes ago, CamaCama said:

I booked 11/11 but wish I was diamond for that one as it's a girls trip!

I agree, I wish the 11/13 cruise was Diamond for me but plan to book next cruise onboard for my 1st Diamond cruise. 

I am sure you will have a great time with the girls as an Emerald.