Photos - QV Cabins 6151 6146 7098 7113

petez

I am currently on board and had booked 6146 for a future cruise due to the positive reviews about extra space/balcony outlook etc. Having now seen inside 5148 (same position as 6146) I am looking to change it due to the position of the bed and settee facing aft and window being on an angle facing forward - hence no view out when in bed/sitting, only view of opposite wall and desk/tv.

There are pictures of some of these cabins on QE and QV on cruisedeckplans.com.  For those who are fanatical about cabin position, layout, etc. membership is a must.  There is a nominal fee to join, but you can recoup it easily be submitting your own cabin and ship pictures.  EM

On 10/6/2022 at 11:55 AM, Pear Carr said:

I am currently on board and had booked 6146 for a future cruise due to the positive reviews about extra space/balcony outlook etc. Having now seen inside 5148 (same position as 6146) I am looking to change it due to the position of the bed and settee facing aft and window being on an angle facing forward - hence no view out when in bed/sitting, only view of opposite wall and desk/tv.

Hi, any possibility of posting some photos of 5148 ? Thanks