Upcoming Travel Channel Cruise Specials

Cruise Ship FAQ: Monday, March 13, 10pm EASTERN.

Disney Cruise Line: Tuesday, March 14, 10pm EASTERN

World's Best Cruise Ships: Thursday, March 16, 4pm EASTERN

If anyone does not have Travel Channel and would like to view these specials, reply back on the board, I can burn them to DVD.

Cruise Ship FAQ: Monday, March 13, 10pm EASTERN.

Disney Cruise Line: Tuesday, March 14, 10pm EASTERN

World's Best Cruise Ships: Thursday, March 16, 4pm EASTERN

If anyone does not have Travel Channel and would like to view these specials, reply back on the board, I can burn them to DVD.

Our cable does not yet have the Travel Channel. I would love to have a copy of these on DVD. You can contact me via email at jcarven@comcast.net.

Thanks a Million!

John

Thank you so much for posting this. I use to check the travel channel periodically when I realized last year I missed a special, and then I gave up...too many Haunted sitings etc. I will tivo these and watch a couple times to get me more excited for our upcoming cruise! Thanks again!

Does anyone know if they will be showing the drydock of Sovereign soon. I just had a friend book on this ship and wanted to let him know when it is on.

We watched that one..it's in 5 [i think] parts. It was very good and showed how they added the balconies. I'll watch for it.

I thought I was the only one so addicted to cruising that I'll watch anything that has to do with cruising even movies like Speed 2 or that horrible movie with Jack Lemmon and Walter Mathow on a cruise ship or the one with Cuba Gooding. Anything that has to do with cruising or cruise industry I'll watch it. If I won the lottery I'd be a full time cruiser....I've even considered trying to get a job on a ship........too much? I can never tell.:D

Archived