Long Beach- Platinum/Diamond boarding area

BrwnEyedGirl35

• BrwnEyedGirl35 changed the title to Long Beach- Platinum/Diamond boarding area
52 minutes ago, Tiger0613 said:

The lounge was open on 8/29/22.  Just seating and a restroom, no snacks or drinks.

We saw people seated there last month but it was not reserved for Platinum/Diamond guests. I should have made this clear in my earlier post here. Yes, the lounge was open but no it was not reserved for plat and diamonds.

Edited by sanmarcosman

1 hour ago, havanadaydreaming said:

we went in june and there wasnt any perks for platinum.  wait in line for assigned time like everyone else. 

wasnt the end of the world for me, Mr Gold, b/c i left my cel in the Lyft and had to frantically determine how best to try to get it back. 

The assigned arrival time is when you are allowed to enter the terminal. The "perk" is after you are in the terminal and through security where suite guests go to their line and are served first, then plat and diamonds are called from their line to the check in at the counter before the other line for all others waiting to check in are called up. It operates like the separate lines at guest services on the ships. There is the plat and diamond line and another line for all others.

Edited by sanmarcosman

1 hour ago, sanmarcosman said:

We saw people seated there last month but it was not reserved for Platinum/Diamond guests. I should have made this clear in my earlier post here. Yes, the lounge was open but no it was not reserved for plat and diamonds.

There was an employee at the door when I was there.  She didn't always ask to see your ticket.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

I believe it was for suite guests only? But they ushered us in there as platinum..made no difference really , we were still the first to be called in ( after wedding folks and suites)..maybe a bit more comfy and less crowded?

10 hours ago, pinto18 said:

I believe it was for suite guests only? But they ushered us in there as platinum..made no difference really , we were still the first to be called in ( after wedding folks and suites)..maybe a bit more comfy and less crowded?

We tried using it in 2019. There were 4 empty, used water pitchers on a table and the air was stuffy from poor ventilation so we left and sat comfortably in the main area. YMMV