Enchanted princess menus and dinner

goldengirl

There is nothing to stop you from making a request but that doesn't mean that the request would be honored.

I, personally, wouldn't consider it reasonable or respectful to request something special be made for me on a ship with several thousand other people on it that also need to be fed. (My opinion would be different on a smaller luxury cruise line.) What if everyone wanted something special made for them because they just didn't like anything on the menu? Obviously, if someone has dietary allergies/ restrictions then that is a very different situation. There are multiple dining venues onboard so if you don't like the main dining room menu, for example, then you could always choose a different venue.

• Like 1

I used to rearrange menu items (like baked potato from 1 plate + steamed veggies from another + cheese sauce) until I found the vegan / vegetarian menu. They're used to it. But I wouldn't order something that didn't show anywhere on the menu

• Like 2

You will be able to view the day's menus on the App and on the TV (IIRC) so you can do some planning in advance.  Ordering a main dish that isn't on the menu at all without a 24 hour in advance request most likely cannot be accommodated.  Mixing and matching sides is much easier.  You can also go to the buffet first to check out that meal's offerings.  It has a wide variety of choices.

• Like 2