Symphony OTS show schedule

RoePost

50 minutes ago, RoePost said:

Hi fellow cruisers.  Does anyone have a copy of the show schedule for symphony.  It would be much appreciated.  I am a neurotic planner and would like to be prepared.  Thank you in advance. 

We check the app constantly, but not until one is on the ship do they usually post show schedules [someone else here said check the app]. And even then, we've known delays on scheduling.  Checking the app before one boards just gets a 'getting ready' or some such.  But thanks anyway [to who suggested this].

You ask a good question though; one we'd also love to know about if anyone has any specific, or even general info [for the Symphony].  Last we heard, the broadway show is Hairspray.  But there was some old info about a show called FLIGHT? Does anyone know if that is still being shown on Symphony?  Someone on board now or recently might have a schedule to offer some info from.  Thanks again from all of us going on the Symphony [wish cruise lines [ie RCI] offered more info on such things 'before one's cruise'].  

You can go into the app and click on the calendar icon. Then at the very bottom of that page, you'll see a note that says "change ship/sail dates." Click that.

It'll open up a page that shows your sailings, but then below that, there's a note that says "browse our ships." Click that.

The  scroll down to "symphony of the seas" and it'll give you a bunch of the sail dates, starting with the one that is currently sailing, and you can then look at the daily planner.

I've looked through the next 5 weeks of sailings and noticed there only seems to be 1 comedy show every week, which seems odd. 

10 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I've looked through the next 5 weeks of sailings and noticed there only seems to be 1 comedy show every week, which seems odd. 

Two issues - Symphony has had issues with the app showing shows at all and the info in the app can only be counted to be somewhat correct for the current sailing (app info gets more updated/corrected closer in)

13 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Two issues - Symphony has had issues with the app showing shows at all and the info in the app can only be counted to be somewhat correct for the current sailing (app info gets more updated/corrected closer in)

Ok that's good to know. I thought that was a little odd to have just 1 comedy show. 

• 2 weeks later...

we're back off the Symphony.

Wow...several of their performances were super super.  Their ice skaters were phenomenal.  The stage production crew fantastic.  Please don't miss their production show 'FLIGHT'.  OR the ICE show, 1977 [the Iskate2.0 show is exceptional also].  If you go on the Symphony reserve these shows immediately so you won't be locked out.  This was our third mega ship, along with two voyager class ships...and we've yet to see a 'bad' show of course, but...we thought these shows were exceptional on the Symphony.  Standing ovation quality whole audience quality.  

On 10/12/2022 at 11:37 PM, ARandomTraveler said:

You can go into the app and click on the calendar icon. Then at the very bottom of that page, you'll see a note that says "change ship/sail dates." Click that.

It'll open up a page that shows your sailings, but then below that, there's a note that says "browse our ships." Click that.

The  scroll down to "symphony of the seas" and it'll give you a bunch of the sail dates, starting with the one that is currently sailing, and you can then look at the daily planner.

It seems this only works if you have more than one cruise booked. I cannot find it on my app. 

would love to see an eastern show schedule! Thanks 

1 minute ago, auxxcay said:

It seems this only works if you have more than one cruise booked. I cannot find it on my app. 

You don't need any bookings to use the app and browse the info on other ships - the link should be at the bottom to see other ships.

9 minutes ago, auxxcay said:

would love to see an eastern show schedule! Thanks 

It's a little hard to find. Here are screen 4 shots to follow once you open the app.

1) Open the App and you should see this page. Click the arrow that I circled in red:

583FEFBD-EFEB-4B82-8A13-9D747E1CE918.thumb.png.f194e1eb0658fbf5284df7d935485327.png

2) Scroll to the very bottom of your itinerary and click on the button that says "change ship dates. I circled it in red:

AEF09739-91EB-4742-BCA6-050D9D5D0DD9.thumb.png.42bc31d6069ccd02006fff4e99159cee.png

3) You'll now see a page that lists your upcoming cruises (I only have 1). Click there button that says "Browse our ships" (I circled in red):

105F8EF3-665F-4419-9738-F600AC273A19.thumb.png.da1bd1a08fa4303a60e14ea54f305cd0.png

4) You'll now see a page where you can scroll through all the ships. Pick a ship you want to see, and it will open a page with dates for future cruises you can click on.

64585D3C-E638-4DA6-90DC-BBD9A6EE6B5D.thumb.png.8164a9bf5ff49e76985dd467671cb63c.png

3 hours ago, LinRon3 said:

we're back off the Symphony.

Wow...several of their performances were super super.  Their ice skaters were phenomenal.  The stage production crew fantastic.  Please don't miss their production show 'FLIGHT'.  OR the ICE show, 1977 [the Iskate2.0 show is exceptional also].  If you go on the Symphony reserve these shows immediately so you won't be locked out.  This was our third mega ship, along with two voyager class ships...and we've yet to see a 'bad' show of course, but...we thought these shows were exceptional on the Symphony.  Standing ovation quality whole audience quality.  

I agree generally that the Symphony had outstanding entertainment.  I do laugh at standing ovation quality though - I can't remember a show I have been to in the last 8-10 years (on a cruise or on land) that did not get a standing ovation.  So, standing ovation quality to me means essentially that a show happened.   🙂 

Glad you enjoyed the entertainment.  The Symphony to me had the top 2 or 3 overall entertainment we have ever seen on a cruise ship.