If a Carnival Excursion Doesn't Show As an Option, Is it Sold Out?

mmbrad02

For example, if I google Carnival Princess Cay excursions, it takes me to a Carnival page and shows me several options.  Now that I have actually booked my cruise, when I look at my Princess Cay port options, some are not there (same is true for Grand Turk).  Does this mean they have sold out?  Are some options just not available for each sailing?  I was looking at the Stingray  Encounter at Princess Cay and the Calypso trolley at Grand Turk, neither of which show up.  Just curious if it's worth watching to see if they come back, or if they just aren't offered for our sailing.

Normally if an excursion sells out it still shows up but with a notation "SOLD OUT".  If an excursion isn't listed then it's likely not available for your cruise, hasn't been listed yet, or something like that.  Keep checking because I've seen them add excursions from time to time.

I  think  for  now   since   Covid  I  think  some  tour  operators  have  scaled  back  their  amount  of  tours , If  a  tour  operator   has   2  similar  but  different  tours  they  might  not  be  offering the  other  tour  at  this  time  , If  they  are  running  boats  or  buses its  more  profitable  to  send  out  one  full  booking  then  2  half  full , It  might  also be  a  time  of  year  thing  too , More  options  may  be  added  when  you  actually  are  onboard .