European Cruises - Bottles of Liquor

larrymeador

Does anyone have any recent experience with European cruises as far as bring on bottles of liquor?  I've heard it's pretty much unlimited.  However, Carnival's website does not show anything specific about European cruises (Mediterranean).  What about transatlantic cruises coming back from Europe to the United States?

My cruise was Rome to Rome and it looks like Larry is more interested in the "Rome to Rio" variety.  Sorry I can't help but Larry you could find a bunch of transatlantic threads just by using the search feature here, on "transatlantic" and I bet the answer is in one or more of them...

On 10/16/2022 at 9:59 AM, IntrepidFromDC said:

My cruise was Rome to Rome and it looks like Larry is more interested in the "Rome to Rio" variety.  Sorry I can't help but Larry you could find a bunch of transatlantic threads just by using the search feature here, on "transatlantic" and I bet the answer is in one or more of them...

No, Just wondering if you brought any liquor aboard in Europe since they seem to allow it. You probably had comped drinks anyway, highroller.

Edited by mondello

On 10/16/2022 at 9:59 AM, IntrepidFromDC said:

20 hours ago, mondello said:

No, Just wondering if you brought any liquor aboard in Europe since they seem to allow it. You probably had comped drinks anyway, highroller.

"highroller" 😃😄😆😅😂🤣

I bet with red chips and put my pants on one leg at a time just like the rest of us, Emperor "black chip" Mondello.  😁 🏴‍☠️

3 hours ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

"highroller" 😃😄😆😅😂🤣

I bet with red chips and put my pants on one leg at a time just like the rest of us, Emperor "black chip" Mondello.  😁 🏴‍☠️

You’re mistaking me for Cheryl’s Tom!

• Haha 1