Jet2 Flights

energyuk

I have a PO flycruise booked for Azura on the 04th November 2022.

Today received an email from PO reminding us to do online check-in, have followed the link, but the Jet2 page it directs to errors after inputting details saying  "login error". Has anyone else managed to get themselves checked in? It is also on that page that it appears you can book meals for the flights, something which I am keen to do, but currently unable. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

I had problems with this too.  However, using the link above I did manage to check in for the outward flight earlier in the week for  4 November but not the return.  It now says check in for that will open at 3.30 today - presumably 4 weeks beforehand so I’ll try again later.  You can book seats, meals, extra luggage etc too.

2 hours ago, Ilovemygarden said:

I had problems with this too.  However, using the link above I did manage to check in for the outward flight earlier in the week for  4 November but not the return.  It now says check in for that will open at 3.30 today - presumably 4 weeks beforehand so I’ll try again later.  You can book seats, meals, extra luggage etc too.

I believe that Jet2 open online check in 28 days before filghts. All flights are dealt with individually, return flights are not linked. This means that if you are flying out in 28 days time and returning 14 days later you will be able to check in for your outward flight now but will not be able to check in for your return flight for another 14 days.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, energyuk said:

Thanks for link, still get same response, when is your flight with Jet2? Wonder if it will correct itself, I'm flying 04th November. 

If it’s a charter flight you have to check in at the airport

14 minutes ago, Pirateguy said:

I don’t think you are right 

charter flights are checked in on line otherwise why do P & O tell you to check in online!!

May be a scheduled flight on which P&O have booked a block of seats, as were my flights to and from my recent cruise on Azura.

1 hour ago, Pirateguy said:

I don’t think you are right 

charter flights are checked in on line otherwise why do P & O tell you to check in online!!

Let us know how you get on checking in for your charter then please myself and quite a few others can’t seem to manage it

9 hours ago, energyuk said:

Thanks for link, still get same response, when is your flight with Jet2? Wonder if it will correct itself, I'm flying 04th November. 

It was back in August (scheduled flight). Hope it starts working for you soon.

On 10/22/2022 at 5:46 PM, LinniB said:

12th November so I thought it would work today Will try again next week 

I did ring p and o and they told me you couldn’t do it online 🙈

We’re the same. Jet 2 flight from Birmingham on the 12th, doesnt recognise the P&O reference at the moment

Strangely I have managed to pre book the seats through the P&O website

1 hour ago, waddle said:

We’re the same. Jet 2 flight from Birmingham on the 12th, doesnt recognise the P&O reference at the moment

Strangely I have managed to pre book the seats through the P&O website

We flew back on a Jet2 P,&O charter two days ago.after twenty three days.  We could book seats through the P&O my cruises section well before we went out but extra luggage was not bookable, (but would have to have been sorted through a specific Jet2 P&O link, had it been working).  Seems there had not been an agreement by that stage between Jet2 and P&O regards extra luggage payments.  We were able to book extra luggage on our TUI flight out though, so did so.  

No problem getting the luggage problem sorted on the ship for the return though.  Also the return check in is done by the ship for charter flights, (we went straight to security in the airport since we had been provided with boarding cards) and luggage taken straight to the plane from outside the  cabins. 

Non charter Jet2 flights are different though, (even if P&O have booked a block of seats on them), as mentioned earlier by Denarius.  It should say on your flight details sheet if it is a charter or a scheduled flight.  I have no experience of online check in for Jet2, but thought it worth mentioning those other details which have also been causing problems for some other passengers.

Edited by tring
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pirateguy said:

Sorry I think you are wrong 

how are other people getting to

checK in online ???

and the flight schedule states check in online, so why would you have to check in at the airport

Schedule flights can use online check in, charters can’t and have to do it at the airport