Newly agressive PCCs

pbenjamin

I got a call from a different PCC a while ago. I asked why he was calling when I already had a PCC. He asked the name and checked the list. He was still with the company and the new PCC couldn't figure out why my name had been given to him. This was when we still had FCC to use up, so a list with those of us with outstanding FCC could have been given to new people?

I have had three calls within the last month or so from my PCC. Only answered one. They were offering an additional 10% off for a limited time, etc.... Think that was the "hook" they were using to make additional calls. Noticed the "limited" time has been extended on an email. Probably why still calling...

• Like 1

I'm sure just like any other company they are pressured to SELL cruises.

Unwanted emails I just delete, my phone is set to unknown callers going straight to voicemail, phone never rings. If they leave a voicemail I just delete.

for many years, i booked our cruises directly with CAS, and thought i was doing a pretty good job, as most of the people i spoke to seemed to have a good knowledge of the cruise, prices etc.

one day we received a call from an ncl cruise consultant. i asked her, what exactly she could do for me,that i hadnt been able to accomplish on my own.

be that as it may, i gave her chance, and fortunately, the only time we ever spoke after that is when i had looked at cruises, decided what i want, then called her to put it all together for me. 

while not the best of all possible worlds, this worked for a few years, but whenever i worked out what i thought would be the price, when she worked it out it was always higher, until i got frustrated.

we had some issue with the points on my ncl credit card, and between the bank and ncl, i was getting the runaround, and no one seemed to to have an answer as to how i could use the point (40,000)

ncl finally gave me a number that connected me with a wonderful lady at cas. she resolved all my problems, advised that we have free club balcony suites we didnt even know about, and even gave us her private line. 

since then, shes been a godsend,she gets me phenomenal deals (haven included) and i havent used the pcc for about the past 2 years.

oddly enough, i recently got an email from her asking  how we were doing. 

i dont have anything negative t say about her, i just  think she was not totally looking out for our best interests cruise wise.

as an aside, whenever (not often, but occasionally) , would get a call from a different pcc, i merely explained that i was already working with another pcc, and that was the end of it

• Thanks 1