Specialty Dining question

Dom G

We have a 5 night specialty dining package on the Escape, departing Dec 31.  I booked 3 nights and our friends booked the other 2 nights.  Below is an excerpt from my confirmation email. Why does Le Bistro say a la carte next to it? Isnt that part of the dining package?

image.png.1644f29eed8167e39a70c9032062da39.png

24 minutes ago, Dom G said:

We have a 5 night specialty dining package on the Escape, departing Dec 31.  I booked 3 nights and our friends booked the other 2 nights.  Below is an excerpt from my confirmation email. Why does Le Bistro say a la carte next to it? Isnt that part of the dining package?

image.png.1644f29eed8167e39a70c9032062da39.png

It is.  When you present your card at the restaurant, they will ask you if you want to use your dining credit for the meal.  At the end, they will give you a bill with the amount zeroed out (assuming you didn't purchase an upcharge) and all will be settled.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, soup23 said:

It is part of the dining package but doesn't have a fixed price like Teppanyaki/Moderno.  With your dining package at Le Bistro, you are able to get at appetizers, one entree, and dessert. 

no limit on appetizers, sides, and desserts.  the 1/1/1 limit is for the platinum dinners, not the dining package dinners