San Diego Airport Parking Company Reviews?

RPDinSLC

Has anyone used San Deigo Airport Parking Company (2771 Kurtz St) for long term parking in San Diego?  Reviews are mixed but most other options are full for the time frame I need (12/29-1/7). Any experiences either positive or negative? Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, RPDinSLC said:

Reviews are mixed but most other options are full for the time frame I need (12/29-1/7). 

Hi RPD!

Are you sailing with us on the Koningsdam? The Roll Call is here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2779914-december-29-2022-mexican-riviera-sea-of-cortez/

I don't have an answer to your parking dilemma. Only that I jumped on Wyndham Bayside through Airport Parking Connection for the outlandish fee of $25/day when I saw how many places had NYE blacked out. APConnection has nothing for those dates now! So I say book what you can when you can!

16 hours ago, RPDinSLC said:

Has anyone used San Deigo Airport Parking Company (2771 Kurtz St) for long term parking in San Diego?  Reviews are mixed but most other options are full for the time frame I need (12/29-1/7). Any experiences either positive or negative? Thanks in advance.

I found several with parking available.  That one didn't get good reviews.  Try https://www.cheapairportparking.org/

Edited by ATSEAMYLIFE

2 hours ago, RPDinSLC said:

Appreciate the link, @ATSEAMYLIFE! Found availability with Aladdin, which had better reviews for just 5 dollars more per day. A small price to pay for a little piece of mind. 

Aladdin was one of the lots listed on the link.  We cruise in November for Thanksgiving and are flying from LAX to MCO.  The LAX Hilton had a park and fly package, which I had booked.  Then I checked the link and they had the Hilton hotel valet parking for our time period much cheaper.  I canceled my park and fly RSVP and just booked a room, which was still slightly cheaper overall, but now I have valet parking.