My time dining/wonder of the seas

socialsea

We have a cruise on the Wonder if the Seas on December 11-18th and when we booked we asked for early dining. Now we think we need to go with My time dining so I called my travel agent and she said that the Wonder does not offer my time dining. Does anyone know if this is true?

Don’t listen to the travel agent. Download the Royal Caribbean app on your phone. You can reserve my time dining times on there, and view menus for each day. 

You’ll need the app to book shows once onboard. Ship Wi-Fi is free for app use.

Edited by Thisguylikestocruise

19 minutes ago, Thisguylikestocruise said:

Don’t listen to the travel agent. Download the Royal Caribbean app on your phone. You can reserve my time dining times on there, and view menus for each day. 

You can’t reserve any dining in the app in the MDR until you  switch from traditional to MTD. 

Edited by Biker19

When we booked our Explorer cruise last week, My Time was not an option. However, in the app, I was able to make reservations. The earlies time was 6:45 and went p in 15 minutes increments. My early dining time is still there. Now i wonder if I find we need an early dinner to hit a show or other activity, can i cancel the My Time reservation and go to my early seating?

Edited by ballarinamom

24 minutes ago, ballarinamom said:

I wasnt able to do it in the App but was able to by logging in on my laptop

You never had traditional early if you can make MTD reservations. You need to stick to one or the other - you usually can’t switch between them after the first day on board. 

17 hours ago, Biker19 said:

You never had traditional early if you can make MTD reservations. You need to stick to one or the other - you usually can’t switch between them after the first day on board. 

Yes I know we cant switch back and forth. Nor would we as it would be unfair to the staff or those waiting. However, I called RCCL last night with a different issue and they confirmed we are main dining with My time reservations as well. 

8 hours ago, flogalerntx52 said:

I was on Wonder about 4 weeks ago. My Time Dining WITH RESERVATIONS was a joke! THe first several days the line was around the elevator bank.

Barbara

I agree.

We’ve tried MTD on a few occasions but nearly always found the lines on certain evenings a problem so have switched back to traditional.