Medallion App -Can’t Link New Booking

tonit964

I just booked a cruise yesterday for next month, I’m trying to enter the booking in the app but it’s saying booking not found.

I was hoping someone might know how I can fix it?

I’ve tried deleting & reinstalling the app but no luck.

I also have someone at Princess working on it and they’ll call me back in a few days.

I really just want to order my medallion and maybe make dining reservations.

Thank you.

I would suggest logging into princess.com and checking over all of your personal information to make sure it’s correct. My nephew couldn’t get his to come up and we noticed they had his date of birth wrong. We corrected it on the website and we were back in business 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Lizabu said:

I would suggest logging into princess.com and checking over all of your personal information to make sure it’s correct. My nephew couldn’t get his to come up and we noticed they had his date of birth wrong. We corrected it on the website and we were back in business 

Thank you for the suggestion. I checked and everything is correct. 

• Like 1

Just now, tonit964 said:

I just booked a cruise yesterday for next month, I’m trying to enter the booking in the app but it’s saying booking not found.

I also have someone at Princess working on it and they’ll call me back in a few days.

Thank you.

Your booking will populate automatically in the app you don’t need to do anything, however it can take up to 3 days.  Give it some time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, t&atravel said:

Your booking will populate automatically in the app you don’t need to do anything, however it can take up to 3 days.  Give it some time.

Thank you. I was wondering if the timing of it could be the issue.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tonit964 said:

Thank you.

It usually will show up in a couple of days. Do Not try to link, as that can cause more problems.

If your new booking shows correctly on the website, then you are fine.

You can order your OM and DMW on the website version of the App, if you are anxious. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

It usually will show up in a couple of days. Do Not try to link, as that can cause more problems.

If your new booking shows correctly on the website, then you are fine.

You can order your OM and DMW on the website version of the App, if you are anxious. 🤔

Thank you, I'll be patient and wait a while. 😃

• Like 1

Hello. I’m experiencing the same issue. On 10/23/22 I booked a Diamond Princess Cruise 1/22/23-1/29/23.  I paid for the cruise on 10/25/22. The booking has not populated on my Medallion App. Did LiveChat yesterday and Princess rep couldn’t figure why booking wouldn’t load. Tried manually entering booking; turned phone off/on; checked demographics and all is good. Rep finally said wait another 24 hrs and call Princess if booking doesn’t populate. I’ll be calling Princess.

4 minutes ago, anjiedupree said:

Hello. I’m experiencing the same issue. On 10/23/22 I booked a Diamond Princess Cruise 1/22/23-1/29/23.  I paid for the cruise on 10/25/22. The booking has not populated on my Medallion App. Did LiveChat yesterday and Princess rep couldn’t figure why booking wouldn’t load. Tried manually entering booking; turned phone off/on; checked demographics and all is good. Rep finally said wait another 24 hrs and call Princess if booking doesn’t populate. I’ll be calling Princess.

It takes 2-3 days to populate. Try it again today or tmrw. Do NOT try to link or reregister, as this will cause issues.  
If it shows in your cruise personalizer, on the website, then you are fine.

I would not call PCL yet.