Port of Miami - What to do while in Port

pattycake08

Sailing on the Anthem next week & we will stop in Miami on 11/3/2022. from 7:am to 5:00 pm  I have never been to Miami. What is there to do, any beaches & how to get there?  I have looked all over this website & have seen nothing for activities in Miami.  

just outside the port is Bayside and from here a couple of different hop on hop off bus tours originate .... I'd recommend you pick one ...... you can see a bit and explore .....

alternately there is a FREE trolley system which has a handful of stops in the port - another way to explore but without the benefit of 'guides'

16 hours ago, pattycake08 said:

Sailing on the Anthem next week & we will stop in Miami on 11/3/2022. from 7:am to 5:00 pm  I have never been to Miami. What is there to do, any beaches & how to get there?  I have looked all over this website & have seen nothing for activities in Miami.  

A suggestion:  your public library probably has tour books/guides for many different States and cities.  Books concerning Miami and Florida are likely among those.