Is the Comfort Suite for Atlantis tickets trick still working?

Littlewhite

Our cruise will be at Nassau on 11/27. I want to book one night 11/27 to 11/28 to get free Atlantis ticket. However, I contact comfort suite, they told me I only can get ticket after 3 pm checkin. Has anyone tried recently? Can you get tickets earlier in the morning before check in? Here is their reply: 

Please note that complimentary use of Atlantis Aquaventure waterpark is only available from check-in at 3pm to check out at 11am. If you wish to access the waterpark outside of these times, please connect directly with Atlantis for cost and availability toll free at 1-888-847-3299 or local at 242-363-3000.

9 hours ago, Dectwins06 said:

Did you call them directly or just ask during the chat? I’m sure that may just be their PC answer in writing.  I suggest calling as I was told we can access as early as 10am. 

Are you going during a holiday? Normally you can access as early as 9 am when the pools open, but I’ve seen things like 3 night minimum during busy times.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 8:53 AM, mjkacmom said:

Are you going during a holiday? Normally you can access as early as 9 am when the pools open, but I’ve seen things like 3 night minimum during busy times.

I believe the pools at Atlantis don't open until 10 am, and the Power Tower slides and the Current (Rapids River) don't open until around 11 am.  

That was the case on my last visit in November 2021, although the Power Tower and the river opened up a little before 11 am.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pellaz said:

I believe the pools at Atlantis don't open until 10 am, and the Power Tower slides and the Current (Rapids River) don't open until around 11 am.  

That was the case on my last visit in November 2021, although the Power Tower and the river opened up a little before 11 am.  

Thanks for the clarification, I remember getting there, grabbing a couple of chairs and using the pools for an hour before the slides opened.

On 12/2/2022 at 7:57 AM, mjkacmom said:

Thanks for the clarification, I remember getting there, grabbing a couple of chairs and using the pools for an hour before the slides opened.

Note that the "secret" hot tub (near the exit from the Jungle Slide on the Mayan Temple tower) doesn't appear to close ever.  I stuck around there one night until around 7 pm -- after the fall time-change, so it had been dark for a while and everything else was closed -- and no-one ever came by to kick me out.  🙂  

The lap pool over by the Atlantis gym and spa (near Dolphin Cay) closes officially at 7 pm, but technically it's not part of Aquaventure.