ENTERTAINMENT ON SYMPHONY

montlee

While looking at the scheduled entertainment for the Symphony on the daily planner app, I don’t see a ‘broadway type’ show.  The ice and aqua shows appear to be only shown once.

Has anybody been on the Symphony recently?  Please tell me if this is true?

The app doesn't always fully update until you're on the ship.  Depending on when your sailing is, it probably isn't current yet.  FYI, for some dates it's now allowing you to pre-book some shows on the app/website, but not until you are getting close to your sailing.  (and I think this is for sailings starting in December based on reports from others here in the forum) 

I dont think all the show times appear on the App before the cruise.  When you get on board, you will get a sheet like this that gives all the times/dates for each show.  You will have multiple opportunities to see each one.  This is from a Sep sailing, so yours may be different, but this will give you a good idea of options.

PS - the entertainment was outstanding!

688FFF2F-5EEB-4AA5-B820-CDC63B2951FA.jpeg.7523a6d7e2e1c69903c57145424869f5.jpeg-1.jpg

19 hours ago, montlee said:

While looking at the scheduled entertainment for the Symphony on the daily planner app, I don’t see a ‘broadway type’ show.  The ice and aqua shows appear to be only shown once.

Has anybody been on the Symphony recently?  Please tell me if this is true?

When is your cruise? 

13 hours ago, nolegirl01 said:

I'm on the Symphony at the end of December and it's showing this on my app. I was able to book all shows already.

Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 3.38.53 PM.png

I am on Symphony in December as well. That looks like an image from the cruise planner. That's where I booked our shows as well. Very excited to be back on Symphony.

To clarify to other readers, I was able to book shows using the planner, not the app. The shows appear in my app now, but all my reservations were made in the planner. Just clarifying because some people on this site sometimes say app and planner interchangeably, but they are two different things, (at least in my experiences.)

Happy cruising everyone 🛳🏝🌞🤗

Edited by blueslily
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2