Summit: quiet spots on sea days

boopuff

Since I'm brand new to cruising, I'd love to avoid the main pool and all the chair-hogging that goes along with it on sea days.  I do love my sunshine, is there a quiet space on the upper decks, preferably near a bar to sun, relax and avoid the "choggers"?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, boopuff said:

Since I'm brand new to cruising, I'd love to avoid the main pool and all the chair-hogging that goes along with it on sea days.  I do love my sunshine, is there a quiet space on the upper decks, preferably near a bar to sun, relax and avoid the "choggers"?

I always sit on the deck above the pool deck (deck 11). Mast bar is on that deck. Never had a problem finding a chair in the sun. No matter the time of day.  

• Like 2

There are some nice quiet secluded areas on the Patio with the TV Screen.  On both sides there are a couple of sofa type seats on both sides (shad or sun)  after the basket ball area.

Another if you want close to the bar -  in back of the Mast Bar there are loungers rarely used and close to the bar. 

Most of the chair hogging is on the pool deck and the Aqua Spa.    The deck overlooking it is less used and far forward or aft almost deserted.

• Like 1