Which Panama City Excursion??

Cruise5life

which NCL excursion have you done and did you like it.
Inquiring minds wanna know

Have never don’t Panama before so very excited about this trip.   

Panama Canal experience 6am start

Panama City 

Pacific Cruise Terminal 109.00

Two Oceans by Railroad

Panama City

Pacific Cruise Terminal 179.00

Edited by Cruise5life

I have done the "Two Oceans by Railroad" excursion, and enjoyed it. I must state that I enjoy train travel as a disclaimer. The excursion guides gave excellent descriptions of the various areas we passed and of the canal and railroad. Train passes near the canal, and travels about 50 miles end to end. On the Northern end, the railroad diverges away from the locks, and they may not be visible. On the Southern end, the tracks are beside the canal and ships may be seen in the locks.

• Like 1

No NCL excursions listed for us yet ( Jewel 02/22/23 ) but we are ariving a day early due to Boston weather that time of year . looking at a monkey island/sloth sanctuary /Gamboa reserve  tour on TripAdvisors , but have to wait for flight information be we make any plans

Edited by fox02554
spelling

8 hours ago, desherry said:

I have done the "Two Oceans by Railroad" excursion, and enjoyed it. I must state that I enjoy train travel as a disclaimer. The excursion guides gave excellent descriptions of the various areas we passed and of the canal and railroad. Train passes near the canal, and travels about 50 miles end to end. On the Northern end, the railroad diverges away from the locks, and they may not be visible. On the Southern end, the tracks are beside the canal and ships may be seen in the locks.

I doubt that you realize this, but you are using a font, I think probably Comic Sans, that, when viewed on mobile devices, such as a phone, comes across as very thin, italic letters, and extremely difficult to read.  It would be great if you would  switch to a different type face, so that the information that you have to impart can be readily accessible to everyone. Most folks have switched away from that type face for that reason. Thank you very much.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

I doubt that you realize this, but you are using a font, I think probably Comic Sans, that, when viewed on mobile devices, such as a phone, comes across as very thin, italic letters, and extremely difficult to read.  It would be great if you would  switch to a different type face, so that the information that you have to impart can be readily accessible to everyone. Most folks have switched away from that type face for that reason. Thank you very much.

I’ll be honest.   I couldn’t read it. Lol. Took some work. 

14 hours ago, desherry said:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, desherry said:

I'm on a lap top & having difficulty reading this.  You need to make the font larger!