You are looking LIVE... Mardi Gras 11/19 Thanksgiving

TxTeach79

2 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

I’m in! Big fan of all things NOLA 

The crowning of the King & Queen was pretty fun, if a little bit cheesy but that's coming from me and my BFF who ride in Mardi Gras krewes here in New Orleans.

But the Voodoo Moon show was amazing. We saw both performances!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Cuban coffee alone does not a worthy surge make. Drywall beware.

Overheard on the walkie talkie system, between "engineer" and supervisor... "sir, I think you should come up and have a look"..."Ruprect, I'm really busy just use stronger chemicals if the cleanup is that challenging"... "sir, I don't think you understand, whatever this monster was, it blew right through the tile and drywall behind - we don't need chemicals we need a bathroom demo"...

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Overheard on the walkie talkie system, between "engineer" and supervisor... "sir, I think you should come up and have a look"..."Ruprect, I'm really busy just use stronger chemicals if the cleanup is that challenging"... "sir, I don't think you understand, whatever this monster was, it blew right through the tile and drywall behind - we don't need chemicals we need a bathroom demo"...

marine level toilets are a gift 

18 hours ago, Thenagers said:

I just got chastised in a Facebook group for saying it not that hard to hit 15 drinks in a day for most men? It really is a time issue? Start at 9 go to 1-2 am? 

They sound judgy. I’m not a guy but I don’t think it’s that hard

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Patio was completely shaded. Chilly. I scratched it off, headed back up to Tides. Better. 

70EF08B4-AFA9-4B89-A347-3DB38E0F6AD6.thumb.jpeg.6b8338a1e96d18e79fd6d2ab0d1dd8f0.jpeg

It looks like you have been able to see all the areas without them being crazy crowded.  That's so awesome, especially since it is a holiday week.  When we were there in September it seemed every area was super crowded.  Serenity pool looked like people soup (haha!)and people sitting all around it all day.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cruisebarbie said:

It looks like you have been able to see all the areas without them being crazy crowded.  That's so awesome, especially since it is a holiday week.  When we were there in September it seemed every area was super crowded.  Serenity pool looked like people soup (haha!)and people sitting all around it all day.

it definitely takes some creativity and a whole lot of cruising, but I do my best! Is the MG more crowded than say a Spirit class ship? Absolutely. But with a little planning and thought, it ain’t too bad at all. Doesn’t require a whole lot more effort than a packed Dream or Vista class ship imho 

• Like 2