MSC Voyagers Club benefits on short cruises

cublet

Hello,

MSC's website says "Some benefits are not delivered to 0-17 years guests and are not applicable on 4 days & 3 nights cruise or less" - does anybody know which benefits are not given on 3 night sailings?

Regards,

Cublet

I've wondered the same. What short cruises are you looking at?

I think the welcome back cocktail could be the thing that's not available. Another poster told me the 50 onboard credit is honoured for shorter cruises if you're silver or above. The voyagers discount seems to work on shorter cruises too.

6 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

We didn’t get a voyager “gift” on our 4 night cruise. On 7 nights we got a draw string back pack, which we used today. 

Yes, that is because the "gift", in our case also the precious 1 €/$ string back pack is delivered on one special day of the week. If a 4 day cruise does not include this day, no gift. 

1 hour ago, Ryan82 said:

I think the speciality dinning is valid for diamond loyalty members.

It was in December 2021, as I received it on my Divina 3-night. I also got the champagne gift (which I exchanged for some non-alcoholic beverages)

Edited by WoodyWindy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, WoodyWindy said:

It was in December 2021, as I received it on my Divina 3-night. I also got the champagne gift (which I exchanged for some non-alcoholic beverages)

I am interested in how to exchange the champagne for another type of beverage. I rarely drink alcohol and don’t care for champagne. Soft drinks or beer would be great. Did you ask for this prior to boarding or just tell the cabin steward? 

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, JT1962 said:

I am interested in how to exchange the champagne for another type of beverage. I rarely drink alcohol and don’t care for champagne. Soft drinks or beer would be great. Did you ask for this prior to boarding or just tell the cabin steward? 

Thanks.

That was actually quite difficult. There isn't a "standard" substitution for it. I don't know which actually succeeded, because I asked practically everyone I could think of - from the Steward, to the Voyager desk, to customer service. It strikes me that they may have actually delivered the bubbly, and then substituted it out on our later request. I'll be doing the same thing on my January 29th Meraviglia, so I'll try to keep better records this time. 🙂

1 hour ago, WoodyWindy said:

That was actually quite difficult. There isn't a "standard" substitution for it. I don't know which actually succeeded, because I asked practically everyone I could think of - from the Steward, to the Voyager desk, to customer service. It strikes me that they may have actually delivered the bubbly, and then substituted it out on our later request. I'll be doing the same thing on my January 29th Meraviglia, so I'll try to keep better records this time. 🙂

Thanks. I didn’t expect it would be easy, lol.