Confused about Black Friday DBP Sale

poocher

13 minutes ago, poocher said:

We have 3 reservations linked on Harmony in May.  Drink package for all rooms listed at $62.99 a great sale.  BUT if I click on it, 2 rooms come up $72.99 and only 1 shows $62.99?  Am I crazy?

Mine is doing the same thing...

On a different cruise, the price does show as $72.99 in both places

Edited by jk04

1 hour ago, CruisingSince1982 said:

It's a glitch. You have to call them to get the price honored. I would do it now while they are all on the same page and aware of the issue.

I called and they would not honor the 62.99.... they said the only price available is the 67.99

As I replied to @nasa1974 on a different thread... You can reserve at that price for just one person if you're solo... I just tried on the app as I'm solo my next cruise. Was saying $68.99 buy one get one 50% off (price already reflects discount) and when it got down to the end it was the 68.99*1.18*2 days=162.80 total.

Edited by twins_to_alaska

4 hours ago, Bingies2 said:

Don't bother calling. I have been on hold listening to their advertising for 2 hours and 4 minutes geez.

@Bingies2If you're crown and anchor you can call that number (800 526-9723) and hit #9. I got through half an hour ago in 2 minutes. 6 minutes later purchase completed.

Edited by twins_to_alaska

50 minutes ago, twins_to_alaska said:

@Bingies2If you're crown and anchor you can call that number (800 526-9723) and hit #9. I got through half an hour ago in 2 minutes. 6 minutes later purchase completed.

They wouldn't honor the $62.99 for me when I called earlier.  Said it was $67.99.

1 hour ago, twins_to_alaska said:

As I replied to @nasa1974 on a different thread... You can reserve at that price for just one person if you're solo... I just tried on the app as I'm solo my next cruise. Was saying $68.99 buy one get one 50% off (price already reflects discount) and when it got down to the end it was the 68.99*1.18*2 days=162.80 total.

Thanks for the info.

Just tried to get into my planner and it says "gone sailing". The DBP at $72.99 + 18% gratuity is just out of my price range. That's $80.23 a day X 7. I can buy a case of beer here for $25 and it will last me a week. I might be better off buying some OBC before my cruise.

• Like 1

I was able to try and reserve "The Key" but I get, We're sorry. We couldn't complete your request but are working to fix the issue.

I took a screen shot if I needed it for later but now what? Sign out and hope for the best that it fixes itself? What a mess.