Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

18 hours ago, slimbyspring said:

Have you ever had issues with Spirit?  We are debating using them for a cruise coming up but I have heard horror stories about cancellations.

Actually I totally forgot. I did have a big adjustment on this one. It’s probably documented in my long post on the first page. I was originally flying into Miami arriving at 9am. Leaving at 11:30am on the 4th. They changed that to me arriving at 2pm and leaving at 7am. Obviously that outbound flight won’t work and it was the only one they had for the day. So I moved my flight to Fort Lauderdale. I get in around 9 like I wanted but I have to leave out at like 5:30pm next week. 

• Like 4

When I was in line to board there was an altercation. A passenger was upset. I think she was trying to bring a rolling luggage on as her personal item. I heard the employee ask “ma’am are you filming me?” Then she says “you aren’t boarding.” The passenger says “yes I am boarding.” The employee says “you are filming me. That’s rude. You aren’t boarding.” Then she (employee) pulls out her cell phone and calls in a report about the passenger…former passenger.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 7