CPAP MACHINES!

PoohUnderstands

7 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

And yes...I use a Resmed Airsense 10.  I think all the Resmed devices are dual voltage.  You just need to get a proper plug adapter...NOT a converter!

Most handheld consumer devices will accept either 120VAC or 240VAC these days.  However as always check the label on the device to see if it can handle both

• 1 year later...

Greta info on the adaptor and I will be picking one up - I have an additional question regarding this adapor -Since it handles multiple connections, can it handle, and likewise the recepticle, handle (2) Resmed AirSense 11 CPAPs? Both my wife and I both have the same device

Thanks in advance

10 hours ago, AWIZRD said:

Greta info on the adaptor and I will be picking one up - I have an additional question regarding this adapor -Since it handles multiple connections, can it handle, and likewise the recepticle, handle (2) Resmed AirSense 11 CPAPs? Both my wife and I both have the same device

Thanks in advance

First...welcome to Cruise Critic!

Regarding the adapter...it should be viewed exactly as a standard "multi-tap" device which allows you to plug in multiple items.  There are NO electronics or circuitry in an adapter...and I've never seen any fuse although that's probably not a bad idea.  CPAPs draw so little current anyway it's almost impossible to tax the circuit.  You absolutely *can* plug in more than one item...just don't go crazy!