When will 2024 Oasis transatlantic be available to book?

On 12/3/2022 at 7:46 PM, emmy said:

These are my thoughts on Oasis transatlantic. Yes I would love to book a westbound one if there is one in 2024.

so eastbound is April 21/24 + 14 nights gets her to Barcelona May 5.   Her first Med sailing is on the website at May 9 not enough time for a drydock before Med season.  

Perhaps the drydock will come after the Med season as they did in 2019 Oasis last drydock.  That year there was NO revenue transatlantic and they used crossing to complete changes on the ship. Last Med sailing on website is a 3 night Rome to Barcelona

Sept 26/24

the only westbound transatlantic that Oasis has completed was in 2014 after her quick 2 week drydock in Rotterdam 

Fingers crossed there is a fall TA in 2024.

The Transatlantic for Oasis in April 2019, ended up being cancelled, because of the crane incident in the Bahamas dry dock, approx 3 weeks before it was due to sail for the TA.      We had it booked for my 'special birthday' and had to scramble to find another sailing 3 weeks before we were due to sail.   We were all issued with FCC's, and we've only just used ours on our Wonder TA in October/November this year!!!!!   

2 hours ago, little britain said:

UK now open. 
Lead in balcony starts £950pp. Ouch. And it’s 1146pp for an OV so even higher than I though. 

Wow! Not as good as the prices advertised that couldn’t be booked 😞