Summit - photo package

boopuff

I noticed on the “my cruise” stuff they have a photo package- it includes all downloads of pics taken on the cruise.  Are there a lot of photo opportunities?  The image pack is $40 pre-sail.  Anyone purchase this? Is it worth it?

They have about 6 photo spots open mostly on Chic Nights other times 2-3.  Varied backgrounds and green screen.   They also have roving photographers especially on Chic Nights.    Many ports now have the photo shoot at each port.

I've done it and was well worth the cost.     After awhile the photographers would clown around with us and get some fun shots.

• Like 1

We signed up for the package ($50) of unlimited digital and print when we were on the Equinox.  It was worth it.  Professional pictures of you around the ship and in the ports with the ship and/or port as a background.  Only problem were the long lines on the last night to get your prints and not enough staff to help out.

• 2 weeks later...

Very glad to hear that they have this still!  Haven't cruised on Celebrity for 7 or so years, and I was hoping this hadn't changed.  That being said, I recall paying a few hundred dollars for it previously.  I suppose that's possibly b/c I got printouts of every single photo they took of us, and maybe they don't do that now.  (Correct?)

I don't buy souvenirs but i do LOVE having photos, so this was awesome for me anyhow.  I ended up with digital files for over 100 photos that they had of us!  

We always take the photo package- very worthwhile.  We take boarding pics, port pics and everyday they have multiple photo stations with various backgrounds around the ship.  They also take around the ship candid photos and photos in restaurants.  They send you a code to use to retrieve your photos when you arrive home.  You can make albums or copies at home- no heavy load of pics to bring home.  Also great if you sail with family.  However the people/person in the booked cabin must be in the photo along with friends or relatives.

enjoy your cruise and your memories of the cruise.

Edited by Cruise a holic
  • Like 1