Mini Bar Switch Outs

wrongwaywatson

8 hours ago, wrongwaywatson said:

I wasn't complaining when I asked about it.  

I never said or thought you were complaining.  I also don't think you did anything wrong asking the question that you did.  My post was not aimed at you and I am sorry that I left you with that impression.

Unfortunately the question that you asked seems to be asked multiple times a week on these boards and every time that it is asked someone does call it useless (as happened here) or at least insinuates that it is a useless benefit.  Same thing occurs in laundry discussions.  Princess mostly likely still watches these boards so it is not a good thing when they see that over and over again, week after week. 

Edited by minabruuke

On 12/4/2022 at 11:57 PM, cr8tiv1 said:

@satxdiver  Haven't seen you posting lately.  Good to see you.

Crew is allowed to accept gifts.  And are very appreciative of gesture.  

They like the extra sweets (not messy ones) that I bring to eat later - but never do.  Also, have bought sweets on shore - (a cannoli the last time) that was thoroughly enjoyed by our steward.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2022 at 8:36 AM, reedprincess said:
Keep in mind, 9f course, that supplies are still out of whack across the fleet - so types of booze may vary . 

Princess Elite Mini-bar 

Question:What will my mini-bar consist of?
Answer:Elite members will get a one-time complimentary mini-bar set-up (1per Elite stateroom) which consists of two (2) miniature bottles each of Cognac, Gin, Vodka and Scotch Whisky, two (2) 12 ounce cans of beer, two (2) 12ounce cans/bottles of tonic water, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Coca Cola, two (2)12 ounce cans of Sprite, two (2) 0.5 liter bottles of water, two (2) 11 ounce bottles of Perrier. The contents of the mini-bar are subject to change.

Question:What if I have a specific request for how I’d like my mini-bar stocked?
Answer:Your mini-bar will consist of a selection of liquors, soft drinks,beer, still and sparkling water. Once on board, you may contact Room Service to change your mini-bar selection. Certain restrictions apply.

Question:Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for wine?
Answer:You may exchange all of your mini-bar items for one bottle of wine valued at $40 or less.

Question:Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for full bottles of liquor?
Answer:No. Miniature bottles of liquor (50 ml) may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other miniature bottles.

Question:Can I exchange the non-alcoholic items in my Elite mini-bar for alcohol?
Answer:No. Non-alcoholic beverages may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other non-alcoholic varieties.

Question:What if I don't want any alcohol in my Elite mini-bar?
Answer:If you do not wish to have any alcohol in your mini-bar we will be happy to exchange your mini-bar for one of the following: 

• Alcoholic beverages may be exchanged for non-alcoholic beverages on a one-for-one basis
  • Full mini-bar may be exchanged for two (2) New Grounds Coffee packages
  • All water mini-bar setup will consist of eight (8) 1.5 liter bottles of water

Where did you find the Q&A?