That Other Live: Celebration b2b

jam19872016

There is only one drawing today and it is at the same time as the VIFP party which is annoying. I guess I will skip the party since they don't serve snacks or offer drinks (a glass of wine is offered).

I still haven't made it to emril's I'm going to have to order light because we have the steakhouse at 8.

• Like 1

The schedule is dead right now. There is literally nothing happening. I think something is starting at 615 in grand central but I'm not sure since it lasts a couple hours. 

Comedy at 645 so really I need to probably leave at 615 to sit another half hour waiting on Comedy. I may wait a few minutes and hope I can still get in because I really need something to do besides sit around.

20221210_175422-X2.jpg

• Like 3

Yea no, there is nothing happening here. There is usually a ton of entertainment but I have stepped into some weird dead zone. Comedy started at 545, if you didn't get in there is literally nothing on the schedule but shopping stuff.

I'm gonna go see about getting into the 645 Comedy show.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

Anything you’d like to share? 😁

Nothing exciting 😆.  Just hard to get her moving in the morning. Literally took 3.5 hours. It's insane.

5 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

Your friend didn’t disembark this morning?

Edit: Sorry, got confused with Megan’s cruise.  

She leaves tomorrow. Looking forward to that full sized bed 🤪

Edited by jam19872016
  • Like 4

Good morning.

I said my goodbyes to M and left my luggage for stuart to move to my new cabin and I'm on my way now to the B2B meeting spot.

I'm very tempted to grab a coffee but I have cheers on the next leg so will resist and wait until the next Voyage is loaded so I don't need to pay for it.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

After dinner I had to use the restroom. I ended up in the infamous one.

20221210_210818-X2.jpg

The full Monty urinal is now out of order. Apparently they were getting complaints about Alchemy patrons flashing everybody 😅.

I still can't believe that the designer of this restroom didn't think to put a partition there... I full Montyd more than a few people this past week...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Just now, sid_9169 said:

I still can't believe that the designer of this restroom didn't think to put a partition there... I full Montyd more than a few people this past week...

🤣 definitely an odd design choice. I only used it once and nobody else came in. I'm not shy though, I would have had to full Monty someone too 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

B2B are on the move.

Reading this and Sid’s review.  We are doing B2B in April and had a dream or should I say nightmare last night that all the B2Bs were put in a room and told we had to stay there until 2pm.  I was like we have the same cabin plus that is not fair we want a few minutes before everyone else gets on the ship to get a chair on Serenity.  Need to start reading my Kindle instead of all these reviews.🤦‍♀️

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, WhiteOptima said:

Reading this and Sid’s review.  We are doing B2B in April and had a dream or should I say nightmare last night that all the B2Bs were put in a room and told we had to stay there until 2pm.  I was like we have the same cabin plus that is not fair we want a few minutes before everyone else gets on the ship to get a chair on Serenity.  Need to start reading my Kindle instead of all these reviews.🤦‍♀️

B2b has been a lot of waiting lately but thankfully never till 2pm lol.

Enjoy your b2b! You need it to see everything for sure. 

• Like 2