Extra OBC issued 4 months before cruise

wiltsw

17 minutes ago, TigerB said:

With £630 to spend I wouldn't begrudge paying just shy of £5 for a bottle of Guinness. I may even treat our lass to a couple more cocktails!😉

I doubt that DW will leave much change for me to spend.🤣

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

Was just about to say the same.  It costs them very little, but just might keep people from cancelling or transferring.

If they give £500 OBC and folk spent it on things that they would have purchased anyway, it has cost them £500 of lost revenue and saved the purchaser £500 of expenditure. You are £500 up, they are £500 down.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, binman2 said:

I did the same £299 10% cheaper then at home at the time .They had another one for £800 but didn't want to go that far .Was pleased with the phone 

Did you get the VAT off yours because as I said earlier we didn't . We bought ours on Ventura but I understand it's a different supplier on different ships. 'In Motion'  are apparently only on Azura and Ventura.

Edited by amajaa

On 12/7/2022 at 5:22 PM, jaydee6969 said:

I know of a few passengers on Azura's April cruises have just received emails with additional OBC.  For some doing B2B2B this is mounting up.

Just done a b2b. We had £640 OBC on one and £430 OBC on the next. We were not allowed to transfer any left over from the 1st cruise to the 2nd. For once we had trouble spending it...but we did!

• Like 1