Cabana/ alcoves equinox

scooby girl

1 hour ago, scooby girl said:

Hi. So excited to be going on Equinox in March. There’s not much info on the cabanas. I did rent one for a Port day. I found older info on the cabanas but nothing fairly new. Anyone have any experience to share? What do they include? Thanks for your time. :  )

If you can wait, we booked the alcove on the Equinox for February 2023 on a sea day.  Had OBC to burn so why not!!  I had to look around a bit as like you said, not a lot of recent stuff.  The menu is on the app.  I have it for February 21, 2023 and I always am connected so I'll post while there.  

I posted on my current live post.    The menu of the Edge one that has been posted a number of times is the current menu on all ships.    I spoke to the Waiter that was servicing the Cabanas on Solstice.   He said that in addition to the menu you can order anything from the room service menu.    I took a picture and added to post below

image.thumb.png.24e86195be87c29bfd20c5a590ace96d.png

E83246E7-6979-4B8E-8F0C-9984B63842F3.thumb.jpeg.68c33413736fc36cdf2bf29a3702eb2f.jpeg

ECD12398-23FE-467F-914B-E305C7512F43.thumb.jpeg.d05922275ddcb44d99fc1e717acb4b71.jpeg

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Thanks 1