Gbenjo

2 hours ago, Jean C said:

Hi, please don't hate me, and I realise that exchanges between gbenjo and chilliburn are just banter, but I can't help myself pointing out that gbenjo probably means "drivel" - something written or said that is completely worthless; nonsense 😇

Its not just banter…he really does write a whole lot of drivel….( and dribble) but you are correct I will use drivel from now on. ……Drivelburn sounds OK as well.😂😂😂

Edited by gbenjo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, resordanis said:

Who would have thought that when I posted about Gbenjo back in December, this post would still be going🤣🤣🤣. A few little sidetracks though. Hope you do Celebrity Gbenjo, will see you in March to compare notes . Cheryle

Its like making a mountain out of a mole hill  I guess.😱😱

All things being equal, I will be on deck ( literally) for the Eclipse in March. What date?

17 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

Its like making a mountain out of a mole hill  I guess.😱😱

All things being equal, I will be on deck ( literally) for the Eclipse in March. What date?

10th Eclipse, 5th April Ovation. See you then. PS Sorry for starting this thread too!

2 minutes ago, resordanis said:

10th Eclipse, 5th April Ovation. See you then. PS Sorry for starting this thread too!

5th April is my last ship for the season ( off to India and then a cruise thru the Suez Canal and the Med.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jean C said:

Hi, please don't hate me, and I realise that exchanges between gbenjo and chilliburn are just banter, but I can't help myself pointing out that gbenjo probably means "drivel" - something written or said that is completely worthless; nonsense 😇

When some people drivel, it also runs down their chin.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Since Virgin brand colour is red - looked up the staff uniforms for Virgin Voyages - red sneakers and an “interesting” choice of staff clothing….

All those years, the red & black funnels on Cunard. Who would have thought it was a hidden signal.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Gbenjo might be able to answer this question. Has check in changed for Diamond + ?

In our cruises November/December there was not a priority lane, but the Hotel Director told someone at the Captain’s Corner it would change.As I was a transit passenger, it didn’t apply to me, but I didn’t see a priority queue.

The reason I am asking is that I have just checked in for 5th April and didn’t get my preferred time! Not an issue, we will have early lunch somewhere and come back.

It is such a nightmare checking in (worst part of the day actually), with people shoving for no reason.

We are only in a JS, so I know that makes no difference.

Thanks Cheryle

9 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Gbenjo might be able to answer this question. Has check in changed for Diamond + ?

In our cruises November/December there was not a priority lane, but the Hotel Director told someone at the Captain’s Corner it would change.As I was a transit passenger, it didn’t apply to me, but I didn’t see a priority queue.

The reason I am asking is that I have just checked in for 5th April and didn’t get my preferred time! Not an issue, we will have early lunch somewhere and come back.

It is such a nightmare checking in (worst part of the day actually), with people shoving for no reason.

We are only in a JS, so I know that makes no difference.

Thanks Cheryle

There is no “ dedicated” line for Diamond Plus  ( only Pinnacle and Suites….. not junior though 😁)

What  time did you want to check in?    I “ think” I could organise something for you if you would like. Email me ( gbenjo@westnet.com.au) and we can easily sort something.

30 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

There is no “ dedicated” line for Diamond Plus  ( only Pinnacle and Suites….. not junior though 😁)

What  time did you want to check in?    I “ think” I could organise something for you if you would like. Email me ( gbenjo@westnet.com.au) and we can easily sort something.

Thank you