Gbenjo

18 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Goodness, my black and red polo is getting binned.

😂 Cor Blimey, did not not know about the secret signal to attract the RCI Cougars, lol.

Edited by NSWP
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, VK3DQ said:

Sorry COVID and a death in the family has made me forget my place in the scheme of things we lost Elsie the MIL 98.6 y/o  a couple of weeks after her last cruise on Qantum    cruising right up to the last

sorry to read that mate. Yes, good on your MIL - living life to the full.

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

Just checking in Uncle Les.

Its been a pretty uneventful cruise but a funny thing has been happening.

I am familiar with some of the crew and bar staff and they know I’m single.

A few times some crew have come up to me with a can of coke and started rubbing their index finger along the side of it. It has happened at least 20 times.

It has had me baffled? I really couldn’t understand what was going on  and  then they would look in a direction and nod.

Last night I was sitting at a bar and listening to the band . A couple of bar staff held a can of coke up to me and started rubbing their index finger along the side of it.

They nodded towards the dance floor where a few ladies where dancing.
The ladies where dressed in red and black and as you know a can of coke is red and black.

The penny didn’t drop,I thought they referring to the coke I have with my bourbon all this time.

I was dressed in a red polo shirt and black shorts last night  ,a pure coincidence.

A security Gard the size of a mountain came up to me and started looking at me as I was sitting at the bar.

I thought I’m in trouble here !

He reached over the bar and picked up a red and black can of coke.
Then started rubbing his index finger ( the size of a tree stump) along the side of the can of coke.  He then looked over to the ladies on the dance floor.

The penny finally dropped and the bar staff confirmed it with a hand action.

Red a black designates a swinger looking for some action !

I just wanted to share that with you uncle Les ,  I thought it might make your day and now you know what colour clothes to buy.

A can of Coke……….I reckon you would need about half a dozen 2 litre bottles to even have half a chance. 🤔

Edited by gbenjo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gbenjo said:

Chilli…………Just noticed a new topic posted on the board “ Pepsi or Coke on the Pacific Explorer”  What hidden message should we be looking for in this……….sweetie.

Some Intercruise staff would look great in a red and black uniform.

Edited by Chiliburn

3 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Just checking in Uncle Les.

Its been a pretty uneventful cruise but a funny thing has been happening.

I am familiar with some of the crew and bar staff and they know I’m single.

A few times some crew have come up to me with a can of coke and started rubbing their index finger along the side of it. It has happened at least 20 times.

It has had me baffled? I really couldn’t understand what was going on  and  then they would look in a direction and nod.

Last night I was sitting at a bar and listening to the band . A couple of bar staff held a can of coke up to me and started rubbing their index finger along the side of it.

They nodded towards the dance floor where a few ladies where dancing.
The ladies where dressed in red and black and as you know a can of coke is red and black.

The penny didn’t drop,I thought they referring to the coke I have with my bourbon all this time.

I was dressed in a red polo shirt and black shorts last night  ,a pure coincidence.

A security Gard the size of a mountain came up to me and started looking at me as I was sitting at the bar.

I thought I’m in trouble here !

He reached over the bar and picked up a red and black can of coke.
Then started rubbing his index finger ( the size of a tree stump) along the side of the can of coke.  He then looked over to the ladies on the dance floor.

The penny finally dropped and the bar staff confirmed it with a hand action.

Red a black designates a swinger looking for some action !

I just wanted to share that with you uncle Les ,  I thought it might make your day and now you know what colour clothes to buy.

Chili. Please explain!! What has this got to do with my original post about the good deeds of Gbenjo?😩😩

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Some Intercruise staff would look great in a red and black uniform.

Red shirt, black trousers was the Carnival uniform a few years ago, perhaps you would be better suited to cruise with them, or maybe Disney might be more your style, Fantasyland would be a good fit.

• Haha 3

Hi Gbenjo. Just looking thru the posts talking about coke lol

I can assure you there is no hidden message in my post about coke or Pepsi on Pacific Explorer 

My husband would not drink his bourbon  with Pepsi

Regards Zanny

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zanny said:

I can assure you there is no hidden message in my post about coke or Pepsi on Pacific Explorer 

Regards Zanny

Why would you ruin a good bourbon (is there such a thing 😁) with cola of any kind

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zanny said:

Regards Zanny

All good, your post was a legitimate one, unlike our friend Sillyburn who frequently comes out with the most ridiculous comments and expects us to take them seriously. I just humour him sometimes to keep him happy. 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zanny said:

Regards Zanny

Don’t worry about Graham he is a bit of a drama queen, I found that out in the early days when we where in goal together.

• Haha 1

I was wondering if there is actually such a thing as "good" bourbon I  prefer good Canadian rye whiskey. 

As it turns out for some reason Jack Daniel's is not technically a "Bourbon". They have rules about what makes it "Bourbon" and Jack doesn't follow rules well.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gbenjo said:

More pointless, infantile dribble.

Hi, please don't hate me, and I realise that exchanges between gbenjo and chilliburn are just banter, but I can't help myself pointing out that gbenjo probably means "drivel" - something written or said that is completely worthless; nonsense 😇

Who would have thought that when I posted about Gbenjo back in December, this post would still be going🤣🤣🤣. A few little sidetracks though. Hope you do Celebrity Gbenjo, will see you in March to compare notes . Cheryle

1 hour ago, resordanis said:

Who would have thought that when I posted about Gbenjo back in December, this post would still be going🤣🤣🤣. A few little sidetracks though. Hope you do Celebrity Gbenjo, will see you in March to compare notes . Cheryle

We all love him Cheryle  ,just some of us can’t show our love.

• Like 1