Upgrade Question

sarlin

Hi,

My husband and I are sailing in the Bliss in April.  We now have the opportunity  to upgrade to the Haven.  However, we have already paid for a Vibe pass.  Does anyone know if we would be able to get that money back and cancel the Vibe if our bid was accepted?

Thanks

Sarlin

1 hour ago, sarlin said:

My husband and I are sailing in the Bliss in April.  We now have the opportunity  to upgrade to the Haven.  However, we have already paid for a Vibe pass.  Does anyone know if we would be able to get that money back and cancel the Vibe if our bid was accepted?

Yes. You can cancel. If you cancel more than 2 days prior to departure, you will get a refund. If you cancel onboard, you will get a refundable OBC. 

To put things in perspective, there are 80 Haven rooms. Out of the 80, there would be few unsold rooms available for upgrade. There are over 1400 staterooms eligible to bid on Haven upgrades. The probability of winning a Haven bid is very very very small. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Yes. You can cancel. If you cancel more than 2 days prior to departure, you will get a refund. If you cancel onboard, you will get a refundable OBC. 

To put things in perspective, there are 80 Haven rooms. Out of the 80, there would be few unsold rooms available for upgrade. There are over 1400 staterooms eligible to bid on Haven upgrades. The probability of winning a Haven bid is very very very small. 

While there are over 1400 staterooms eligible- I've noticed that 10% actually bidding is pretty typical. (I learned this from the live bidding info people have been given) A ton of people simply don't want to bid, don't have the money to bid or don't even have the option to bid (because they booked with a group that doesn't allow bidding) Your chances are way better than 1/1400 or even 80/1400 ---unless you are traveling during high time and the Havens are sold out. 

• Like 2