"Best Sale Ever" New to Princess

Nelsj099

This is my first trip with Princess so maybe I don't understand this sale. 

I was booked under the Love Boat sale... 200$ Excursion credit 100$ deposit.  

Then I repriced with the "Best Sale Ever".  Which says it includes all kinds of things.  I called Princess and went through an hour and a half on the phone, where I ended up having to rebook my own room and then he canceled the old booking but moved the payments.  He said that it included all of the Princess Plus and 150$ OBC.  

When I am looking at the cruise personalizer, it says nothing is included.   It is asking me to pay gratuities, internet, and for Princess Plus.  

Did I miss understand the whole thing?

You might add this to the thread on Best Sale Ever - it would seem you got the Perks but the system does not show them. The Perks don't seem to be showing anywhere. One link only showed selective cruises, but even then, the Perks did not show.

Seems you were advertised one thing and sold another. I have two courtesy "free" hold bookings in my account right now in this very same state. Not sure what to do about it. I have screenshots of the booking process to verify it very clearly stated "plus" at the same rate as standard.

The plus/ standard has a dot to select at top of page where you search for a cruise.

It is not working today.

All prices were for standard with no plus perks.  It is one of the glitches I’ve found over last two days.

Edited by dog