Airfare quotes for the July 7th departure from NYC

steve4031

I was discussing options with my TA.  He quoted me pretty good fares returning from Paris.  I don't think it was Cunard air.  BC was 2000 on United.  Economy was 900 on United.  These were non stops out of Charles de Gaulle.  

$ or £ or € , is it a one way.

If it is one way in Economy a return may be cheaper . I've seen £700 online return.  Similiary less than 2000 for business  class return. Some airlines let you book business one way , economy the other. Cheaper than one way,  just don't use second leg

I tend to use comparison  sites to find cheapest decent airline  , then book with airlines directly.

This would be in US dollars.  My apology.  Right now I used miles to secure a for sure free fare for CDG to FRA to Chicago in Economy on Lufthansa and then United.  This was 35k miles per passenger.  I am hoping to jump on the BC fare when I have more money.  

I recently booked airfare from Italy to the US and it was definitely cheaper to book round-trip (Italy-NY-Italy).  If I can use the return ticket to Italy in the fall great, if not the return ticket just gets thrown out.