Sun Princess 2024/2025 Caribbean Schedule

GT38

On 12/16/2022 at 11:23 AM, GT38 said:

Does anyone know when the 2024/2025 Caribbean schedule for the Sun Princess will be announced?

We had gotten a copy of it on our last cruise on the Regal in November from the Future Cruise Sales.  But I can't find it now.  So it is Out.  I see it's yet to be posted to the Princess site, which is strange.  It had all the cruises until the repositioning back to the Mediterranean.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CruiseSter1ing said:

We had gotten a copy of it on our last cruise on the Regal in November from the Future Cruise Sales.  But I can't find it now.  So it is Out.  I see it's yet to be posted to the Princess site, which is strange.  It had all the cruises until the repositioning back to the Mediterranean.

Correction: It only went out to the TA to Florida.  It was before those showed up online.

On 12/16/2022 at 2:23 PM, GT38 said:

Does anyone know when the 2024/2025 Caribbean schedule for the Sun Princess will be announced?

According to the Princess web site the "Sun" arrives in Ft. Lauderdale on October 9, 2024. So sometime around this date the Caribbean adventure will begin.

Most likely the bookings will start late January or early February for the Caribbean.

Be glad the Caribbean schedule is not out yet!  They just released the Mediterranean for 2024 and Sun Princess booking was NOT ready for prime time!  On Elite day, almost all cabins in any category were guarantee only.  Each day after, a few more cabins would show as available so that we were finally able to book 2 cabins about 4 days into the process, but not exactly the cabins or the way we would have liked to book.  We wanted to do 3 B2B 7 day cruises and settled for  a 14 day and a 7 day and will have to move cabins.  We wanted to be across the hall from our daughters interior but it never showed availability.  We are down the hall in one direction and then the other.  If they were not ready with the booking data, they should have just delayed the release date.  Princess booking people said that only Sun Princess was such a mess.  Hopefully they will learn and make it easier when it’s time for you to book!