APEX INSIDE CABIN QUIERY

baljaffray

I have previously sailed on Edge inside, and was impressed with size. I have booked on Apex, but though lots of inside were showing on line, the agent said they were not on her live system (though today still showing availability?) So she has given me 11166 but looking at the deck plan is this connected? and is it Deluxe or regular? I see there is a size difference... Hopefully I can change if it is the smaller one I've been allocated.

11166 is connecting via a tiny hallway to the suite but does share an interior doorway, that is not acceptable to me due to possible noise.  We were in 11181 for 19 nights and loved the sleeping.  Those cabins in the center of the ship are spacious and very comfortable, considered a Deluxe.

Edited by SbbquilterUT

• 4 weeks later...

I've never had an inside room, however; I booked inside for this March.  My brother and sister both have concierge and I'm sailing alone, so thought I would book the deluxe inside room and hang out on their balconies. lol  Looking forward to giving it a try.  Has anyone taken a sunrise clock for their inside room, to help adjust to daylight??

Any other suggestions for making the room as comfortable as possible? Thanks

27 minutes ago, RetiredCruiser55 said:

I've never had an inside room, however; I booked inside for this March.  My brother and sister both have concierge and I'm sailing alone, so thought I would book the deluxe inside room and hang out on their balconies. lol  Looking forward to giving it a try.  Has anyone taken a sunrise clock for their inside room, to help adjust to daylight??

Any other suggestions for making the room as comfortable as possible? Thanks

How about leaving the TV on the bridge channel? It has an outside view on it? 
Wendy

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wendyam76 said:

How about leaving the TV on the bridge channel? It has an outside view on it? 
Wendy

That's what I did when I did an inside to Alaska (my second time when I realized that booking a balcony the first meant I was not really spending time with the group I was with so I could "get my money's worth" out of the balcony.