Upcoming 20th Anniversary sale

shepherd really

On 1/17/2023 at 8:13 AM, YoPhilly said:

I’ve been scouring through the T&C and can’t find this excerpt.  Would you mind posting the link that you are reading?

Sorry I can't since it would be against CC rules (i.e., it's on my TA's website, not on O's website). Check with your TA to get similar info.

3 hours ago, AMHuntFerry said:

Sorry I can't since it would be against CC rules (i.e., it's on my TA's website, not on O's website). Check with your TA to get similar info.

OK, that's make sense - why I couldn't find it on O's website.  Thanks for the clarification.

our TA went ahead without letting us know and added the 400 obcs....but now costing us more....

now management is trying to unravel the mess....

really not a big sale...should have waited for cabin upgrade and paid less...but with the way this is being handled, not sure this agent would be able to get anything done for us....like the agency...need to switch agents....have 6 other O cruises  with her...so not easy to do....

I've never sailed Oceania, but I saw an ad for the 20th Anniversary sale and was very interested - 2 for 1 cruise fares, plus free airfare?

Yet when I look at the available cruises, they list a fare of $1299 per guest (which I assume is half of the price for 2 people, and the total would be $2598 for 2 people) , and then as I go through the booking process, that $1299 turns into $2049 (which is the price with airfare included - thought it was free?)

So where is the sale?  Am I missing something?  I feel like it's a bait and switch.

2 minutes ago, joannelj said:

I've never sailed Oceania, but I saw an ad for the 20th Anniversary sale and was very interested - 2 for 1 cruise fares, plus free airfare?

Yet when I look at the available cruises, they list a fare of $1299 per guest (which I assume is half of the price for 2 people, and the total would be $2598 for 2 people) , and then as I go through the booking process, that $1299 turns into $2049 (which is the price with airfare included - thought it was free?)

So where is the sale?  Am I missing something?  I feel like it's a bait and switch.

The airfare is not free  it is included  but you can  remove the air portion & the cruise price drops

2 for 1 is a marketing  gimmick & do with they would remove it 

just look at the Cruise only fare  PP that will give you the price of the cruise

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, joannelj said:

The sale is just the extra $400-$800 OBC per cabin; everything else is the same as before the sale. By the way, you can't book the cruise only price online (it always includes O-Life even if you remove the air). Use a travel agent or call to get the cruise only fare.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, travelerdj said:

next likely sale? memorial day? summer?  any history with that? 

Maybe Presidents day  

Memorial Day

They may not be  a great deal like pre covid 

but sign up for their emails

11 hours ago, LHT28 said:

Maybe Presidents day....

Since this "sale" runs thru the end of February and there has been no announcement of a P-day sale and it's already the 11th of February, I think this "sale" took its place. Sadly, for the old P-day sale involved real cabin upgrade savings.