Bright Lights Society?

3rdGenCunarder

Did anyone else receive this email about QA? So is this just another bar/lounge, or is it some special advance-reservation thing?

Introducing the Bright Lights Society.

Experience a Cunard® first on board Queen Anne® with our brand new Bright Lights Society. Approaching the entrance to this new show bar is akin to the anticipation of entering a secret club. Inside, warmly‑lit chandeliers wrap a room of soft cobalt seating, pulling your eyes directly to the stage.

Here you are invited to share an evening of intimate entertainment as corks pop and champagne flows, with excitement in the air. Bright Lights Society doesn't shy away from extravagance, it electrifies it.

@rolfecms

Thanks for posting the link to that thread, but nothing on it seems to tell us precisely what Bright Lights is, where on the ship it will be located (I can't find it on the deck plan), what "hosting" means and how it will work, etc.

My guess is it's some sort of "pop up" venue that will be offered, probably for a price, once or twice a week. But that's purely a guess.

My assumption is that this is a use - permanently, or on a pop-up basis - of the unnamed bar on Deck Two opposite the Golden Lion. It’s the only one I think that could reasonably qualify as being closed off enough, most of the others being alongside staircases or corridors.

It strikes me as being a Cunard spin on the Limelight Club or 710 on P&O, both of which are very popular. Perhaps a little of both.

ACEEE9D0-3FBB-4ABE-AFA5-5FA8FB69369A.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jonem2001 said:

My assumption is that this is a use - permanently, or on a pop-up basis - of the unnamed bar on Deck Two opposite the Golden Lion. It’s the only one I think that could reasonably qualify as being closed off enough, most of the others being alongside staircases or corridors.

It strikes me as being a Cunard spin on the Limelight Club or 710 on P&O, both of which are very popular. Perhaps a little of both.

ACEEE9D0-3FBB-4ABE-AFA5-5FA8FB69369A.jpeg

The layout of that unnamed bar on the deck plan does align quite well with this image from the email and a similar image posted on the Bright Lights Society page of the Cunard website found at https://www.cunard.com/en-gb/inspiration/queen-anne/bright-lights-society.

CE2MS266_hero.jpg

• Like 3