Deja Vu All Over Again! - Mardi Gras NYE Mostly Live - Let's run it back!

TxTeach79

That was a great day ashore. Not gonna lie, the drinks hit the best of me. God bless B for getting me back onboard. I mean, she lost her hat and ID, so it’s not like she was a saint. But we made it. We are sailing east. What a day. 

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

That was a great day ashore. Not gonna lie, the drinks hit the best of me. God bless B for getting me back onboard. I mean, she lost her hat and ID, so it’s not like she was a saint. But we made it. We are sailing east. What a day. 

Industrial alcohol! They use that stuff in TJ too, it's no wonder you can get "all you can drink" in various bars for like $6-7 lol. There is a bar/restaurant (Aqui) here in Cali that is famous for its swirls that use this same alcohol.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Industrial alcohol! They use that stuff in TJ too, it's no wonder you can get "all you can drink" in various bars for like $6-7 lol. There is a bar/restaurant (Aqui) here in Cali that is famous for its swirls that use this same alcohol.  

God I miss Aqui's from when I used to live in the Bay. 😫

• Like 1

Uh oh! TxTeach79 down for the count? Taken down by the all you can drink RUI palace excursion. This should garner them some popularity taking down the heavy hitter big dog TxTeach!😄

You need to put your big girl Megan-fifteen-drink-stallion pants on and get back after it man! Don't let them win! You need to harness the energy and remember that inappropriate T shirt that man was wearing when you first boarded. Tell your liver to shut-up and get his b***h arse back in the game! 😁

• Haha 10

6 hours ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Uh oh! TxTeach79 down for the count? Taken down by the all you can drink RUI palace excursion. This should garner them some popularity taking down the heavy hitter big dog TxTeach!😄

You need to put your big girl Megan-fifteen-drink-stallion pants on and get back after it man! Don't let them win! You need to harness the energy and remember that inappropriate T shirt that man was wearing when you first boarded. Tell your liver to shut-up and get his b***h arse back in the game! 😁

E11EECF8-D308-4F82-8DF4-5310EBD43945.gif.6bdadde56d475d0fe9cbe7eecbbefe34.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

Yesterday I did not use my sail & sign card for a single purchase of any kind. Only to get on and off the ship. Pretty sure this is cruise #52, and that’s never once happened before. 

You will get them today.  We, too, did something yesterday for the first time in all of our cruises.  We changed cabins.  On such a busy sailing, I was glad there was another cabin to move to.  

For future MG cruisers, avoid 9418 and surrounding cabins, unless you can deal with thumping bass until 2 a.m.  

21 minutes ago, lazydayz said:

You will get them today.  We, too, did something yesterday for the first time in all of our cruises.  We changed cabins.  On such a busy sailing, I was glad there was another cabin to move to.  

For future MG cruisers, avoid 9418 and surrounding cabins, unless you can deal with thumping bass until 2 a.m.  

Wow, I’m surprised too! That’s good luck! What were you guys right above on 8?

32 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Wow, I’m surprised too! That’s good luck! What were you guys right above on 8?

Pretty sure we were above Cuchina but the music was coming from the Limelight Lounge.  Our next door neighbors heard it too.  But the people above us on deck 10 didn’t hear it.  It was the balcony topic before we changed rooms.  We are now by the forward elevators on deck 9 and it was so peaceful when I got in around 1.  Hubby said it was quiet all of the late evening.  

Sorry about your ankle.  Hope it’s not too painful. 

• Like 1