Carnival Luminosa question?

For those who have been do you select a dining time when on board? Can I do it online? I can’t seem to locate anything in my Carnival account. Can I order water to be sent to my cabin, the large 24 packs or do I have to wait till I board. 
I know I have to wait to buy internet, drinks packages, excursions until I board.

It must be busy on boarding day having everyone trying to organise themselves. 

I selected mine when I booked but if you log into your booking/account on a browser (not the app), at the top select BOOKING & ORDER DETAILS, scroll down to see your booking and you'll see your dining selection. There's also a button to Edit Dining. Remember to save before exiting the page if you change the dining selection.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Auscruisefam said:

For those who have been do you select a dining time when on board? Can I do it online? I can’t seem to locate anything in my Carnival account. Can I order water to be sent to my cabin, the large 24 packs or do I have to wait till I board. 
I know I have to wait to buy internet, drinks packages, excursions until I board.

When I booked I was allocated early session, which suited me fine.  But somewhere along the line, it got changed to any time early, where you had to book in, then wait for a vacancy.  I hated it, different people every night.  So I got it changed back at reception and ended up on the same table every evening, which was perfect.  I just used the water out of the machine in the buffet.  Hot water in a small thermos for my tea (took my own earl grey) and cold water with ice in a plastic mug which kept the water cold.  This helped keep the fridge cold as well as the fridge wasn't very cold.  

• Thanks 1

Oh, and if you choose Your Time dining that means you book on the Carnival Hub app when you're ready to head to dinner and you'll get a notification when your table is ready. Apparently it usually only takes 10-15mins. You have 10 mins to arrive after you get the notification. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Auscruisefam said:

You can buy internet before boarding, it is cheaper too.

On 12/27/2022 at 9:22 PM, mum and son said:

Oh, and if you choose Your Time dining that means you book on the Carnival Hub app when you're ready to head to dinner and you'll get a notification when your table is ready. Apparently it usually only takes 10-15mins. You have 10 mins to arrive after you get the notification. 

it tells you on the App the current ETA. 

most nights had 10-20 mins showing but added up to be around that 10 mins, worse night was Formal had 20-30 mins wait, was around 18 mins. all with Anytime dining..