Where Do I Find Info on Purchasing Medical Insurance for Pre Existing Conditions

We’ve used  SBIS. 1-800-667-0429 who are located in Ontario in the past with a pre-existing condition but made no claim.  

We also have used Pacific Blue Cross & Manulife, but again, never had to make a claim.  We live in Canada on the West Coast.  

46 minutes ago, realtorlovescruising said:

Not sure if country makes a difference    

Country of residency makes all the difference in the world. They all have their own regulations. For us in the States, that is even broken down by each State.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, realtorlovescruising said:

We have booked a cruise next November  2023     I am trying to find a carrier for medical pre existing conditions and we are from Canada.  Not sure if country makes a difference    Am I too late to find insurance?

Hi realtorlovescruising,

It's not too late, but Canadian travel insurance plans define "pre existing medical conditions" differently than USA travel insurance plans. Once difference is the "pre existing medical condition lookback period" looks back from the departure date while a USA travel insurance plan looks back from the plan purchase date.

Steve Dasseos